Senior Portraits sessions are a very important milestone for your final high school year. Here are some tips to help you prepare.
Clothing and what to bring.
- Simple, those that make you look & feel your best.
- Bring a variety of outfits for your high school senior pics: casual, sports, activity uniforms, formal wear, rings, jewelry, hats, etc.
- Bring personal items that represent your interests and activities.
- For a slimmer look in your senior pictures: Outfits which, divide the body vertically, have open neck lines, fit well through your midsection and in the shoulders.
- Avoid horizontal stripes and heavy fabrics.
Drinks, Snacks, Special friends
Makeup . . .
- Makeup; soft, natural, light. Our lighting and imaging systems are designed to eliminate poor color normally associated with portrait photography.
- Hair: your style, avoid new hair cuts and styles.
- Guys, a close shave for your senior photos.
- Get plenty of... rest and water, for a attractive look in your senior portraits.